Reopening our services
Work is under way to prepare our facilities to make them as safe and welcoming as possible for when we reopen for appointments. We are following Government and NHS guidelines, which currently indicate we should be able to open in mid-July.
Once we have a firm date we will contact all patients with an existing referral regarding future appointments. Many GP Surgeries are now open and can refer new patients to our audiology services.
We are currently operating remotely to provide services and support for all existing patients. Please email email@example.com or call 01444 415582 for:
- HEARING AID BATTERIES
- OPEN FIT TUBING
- CLEANING WIRES
- ADVICE, SUPPORT OR INFORMATION
When it is safe to resume services Audiology patients will be seen by appointment only in order to protect our staff and patients:
- We will not be able to provide drop-in services.
- The Resource Centres will not reopen
- We will not be able to demonstrate and sell assistive listening devices
- Patients will be advised when appointments can be resumed
We will only be able to offer appointments at our two main bases – in Haywards Heath and Worthing - but can accept referrals from GPs throughout the County
The AFD Team